This is an off-site copy of the corresponding Product report page on the SearchTools.com website, and it is designed to allow you to comment on the product and/or the reporting. For more information about the topic of search and tools visit SearchTools.com where you can browse many articles, in-depth analysis and overviews of external resources.
Platform: Linux, Solaris, Solaris, IRIX, BSDI, FreeBSD, and Windows
Price: free for noncommercial sites, $350 first server, $150 additional public servers
- Perl API support.
- Indexes using a crawler or local file systems
- Support for Windows NTLM authentication
- Control over indexing metatags, including MP3s
- Parallel multithread indexing
- Indexes and searches unlimited number of sites (easily to about 500,000 pages)
- numeric searches, including greater and lesser than
- Weight and WeakWords settings to allow search admins to control retrieval rankings
- Fully customizable results formatting